EDITOR’S NOTE: The following is a press-release sent to the GNL by HGTV. In a follow-up phone call, a company representative said that because of scheduling deadlines, HGTV would appreciate hearing from interested homeowners by March 25. Please see below for the relevant contact information.
WANT TO BE o n HGTV?Home and Garden Television (HGTV) is seeking renovated homes in the Hampton Roads – Tidewater and Richmond areas to feature o n the new top-rated series called Generation Renovation. As the producers of Generation Renovation, we are looking for homeowners who will open their doors and their personalities to tell their renovation stories. We are looking for:
1. Dramatic renovations that have been completed within the last five years.
2. Homeowners who are enthusiastic and passionate about their home, did some of the work themselves, and have lots of stories to tell about the completed renovation.
3. Renovations that are inspiring and unique to the homeowners’ lifestyle, but have also retained some aspect of the home’s history.
4. Before photos: since the renovations we feature are complete, we needplenty of before photos or home video to show the transformation.
5. Homeowners who can commit to o ne day of filming with our field producer and photographer in the chosen home.
Our crew is scheduled to be in the area from April 12th to April 16th.Generation Renovation is produced by High Noon Productions, which along with its affiliated companies, creates more than 350 hours of programming each year for: HGTV, Discovery, Animal Planet, Food Network, Country Music Television, & E! Entertainment’s Style Network. We’ve created these highly rated programs: HGTV’s If Walls Could Talk & Modern Masters; Emergency Vets for Animal Planet, & the highest-rated current show o n Food Network, Unwrapped.
Thanks for your help, and feel free to visit our website: <A href=”http://www.hgtv.com/” target=_blank>www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hgren
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, INSTEAD CONTACT: Principal Contact Sherry Sellers HGTV’S GENERATION RENOVATION High Noon Productions Ph: 303-712-3244Fax: 303-486-3881 SSellers@highnoonproductions.com <A href=”http://www.highnoonproductions.com/” target=_blank>www.highnoonproductions.com